Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stitch Fix - July

Oh, Stitch Fix.  I have a love/hate relationship with you.  I love the fun and excitement you bring me - the sheer joy I get when I see that you've shipped me a new fix.  I hate how after seventeen fixes, you have yet to wow me with a "I'm keeping everything!" box.  I would think that if we've been together this long, you would really have a great sense of my style and kill it each and every month.

This past month was oh-so-disappointing.  Spoiler alert - I kept a whopping zero items.  But in the spirit of keeping it real, I'm going to share them with you anyway. 

 Mystree Smith Maxi Dress - $74.  I thought I might like this, and it was perfect for the 4th of July.  But I quickly realized the the horizontal stripes were not my friends and made me look quite wider than I actually am.  Returned.

 
 Loveappella Dixie Crochet Sleeve Dress - $78.  This just wasn't my style.  The tightness, the sleeves, the length.  Pair that with the price, and it wasn't a keeper.  Returned.

 
 Lavender Brown Noel Silk Dress - $64.  Oh, where do I begin with this one.  The pattern is totally not my style, not even a little bit.  And the silk?  Just based on all of the wrinkles from being in a box for a few days was enough for me to say no.  Returned.

 
 Market & Spruce Bruce Double Strap Blouse - $64.  When I first saw this, I rejoiced because I thought I had a winner!  I love the colors and style.  But, it was too boxy and ended a bit short of me.  So disappointing.  Returned.

 
Bay to Baubles Grove Stone Drop Earrings - $28.  These just aren't my style.  Returned.

So there you have it.  My first fix that resulted in me sending everything back.  For those of you who love your fixes every month, who is your stylist?  Share her/him with me!  I've done the detailed notes, the style profile and the Pinterest board - let's hope next month is amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!