Friday, July 10, 2015

Blogger Love v.47

First of all, I have to apologize for skipping Blogger Love last week.  I know that all 650 of you came here to see my favorite posts, and were shocked to see I hadn't posted (I kid!).  But really, the life events that have been keeping me so busy are finally coming together - and I plan to share all about them on Monday!

Until then, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite posts from this past week.  If you have a few moments, I highly recommend reading these!

"Your Content Is Worthy" by Bourbon, Lipstick and Stilettos.  Blog for you, absolutely Lindsay!

"My Most Favorite Announcement. Like, Ever" by Ember Grey.  Mine too!

"Mom Guilt" by The Celebrating Momma.  I completely relate to this lately!

"Our Biggest Failure" by The Celebrating Momma.  What can I say - Jamie really spoke to me this week!

"10 Blogs to Follow for Blog Tips" by Love the Here and Now.  Blogging about blogging - love it.

Did you read posts by others that inspired you?  Link up below and share them with us!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!