Friday, September 4, 2015

This Week's Faves

Happy Friday loves!  Another week, another weekend.  I hope to finally get everything unpacked and put away this weekend.  Here's hoping!

We're back today for Blogger Love, episode 2.2.  I still need a new name for this link up - something that encompasses everything that will be shared - and it's a little more difficult than I thought it would be.  Hopefully by next week it will be sorted out and I'll have a new button.  Suggestions still welcomed!

This week, I'm loving...

These Thermos Funtainer water bottles.  Both girls need to take water with them to school, and these stay cold all day long.  Bonus?  There are a lot of colors/patterns to choose from.  Princess for E, plain pink for A!

This liquid eyeliner by NYC.  Lindsay convinced me to try liquid liner, and I finally have the hang of it.  I wish I had tried years ago - it's easier to apply, lasts all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.  Oh, and it's cheap.  Win win, win and win.

"How to Use the Wordpress Dashboard" by Wetherills Say I Do.  The transition is on, friends, and this post was perfect timing.  Fun fact - Madison is doing my redesign and transfer - watch for it soon!

In case you missed it, be sure to go meet Devra - she's great!

What are you loving this week?  Link up below and share with us!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!