Wednesday, September 2, 2015

For the Love of Fall

Living in the Midwest, I didn't really love fall.  It meant that summer was over and long, hot days were a thing of the past.  Now that I live in Texas, it does not mean those things - as the weather is still pushing 100 degrees (not complaining) which means I get to enjoy all of the fall things without being cold!

To celebrate fall, I am co-hosting this fabulous fall swap with Lindsay and others, and we hope that you'll join us!  You don't have to be a blogger to be a part of it, but we will be hosting a reveal link up in October!


 photo fall swap_zpszs5vqnne.jpg

The details:
-Sign up by September 15
-Get to know your partner and ship your goodies to them by October 1
-There is a $15-20 limit
-Reveal your goodies on October 15 on your blog, Instagram or Facebook!

Fill out this google doc and get ready for fall!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!