Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Faves + A New Blog!

We made it through the week - and actually, this one seemed to fly by.  Maybe it was because of Labor Day?  Regardless, I'm not complaining because by now you should know that the weekend is my favorite part of the week.  But really, does anyone not like the weekend?  I didn't think so.

With my revamp of Blogger Love, I've started to realize how many of my daily routines include products and things that I love using.  Here are just a few from this week:

Symphony Bars.  I used to work at a pharmacy in high school, and this was the only chocolate they had.  I ate a lot of them, and forgot how delicious they were until recently.  On a whim I picked one up and devoured every last bite!

Yes to Grapefruit Cleansing wipes.  I keep these in my bedside table for when I forget (or am too lazy) to actually wash my face.

Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.  So sad that they have deemed it "fall", and I cannot get this anymore.  Until next summer Starbucks!

Favorite Quote.  If this one doesn't sum up my current life, I don't know what does:



Favorite New Blog: Beauty in the Mess, written by Megan.  Megan has lived in many areas (most fascinating - Mexico!) and writes about "the little things", her adventures with her husband, and has the cutest pug!  Fun fact - it's also her birthday today!!  You can follow along here: Bloglovin' || Instagram || Twitter

Want to share your favorites this week?  Link up below and share your favorite posts, products, tips and tricks!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!