Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Perfect Summer Drink

Since giving up Diet Coke, I have grown to love tea.  I love iced tea, flavored tea, and if I'm feeling generous with my calories, sweet tea.  There is one thing that I have loved even longer (well, since age 21 of course), and that is vodka.  Recently, one of my besties and I stumbled upon the perfect summer drink that combines these two flavors so well!

We were tasked to getting snacks and drinks before our big night out a few weeks ago, and while excitedly browsing the liquor section, we saw this Strawberry Lemonade flavored vodka.  Intrigued, we started brainstorming what it would mixed well with, and sweet tea became the obvious choice.


Just two ingredients! Sweet tea (any brand will work), and Svedka Strawberry Lemonade.  Mix your perfect amounts together over ice and enjoy!

Think of it as a newer, more delicious John Daley (which is also an amazing summer drink!)  What's your favorite thing to sip on in the warmer weather?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!