Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Stitch Fix #16 - June

I think that by now, we all know how Stitch Fix works, so I will quickly skip to the items that I received.  A quick note though - I have found that the more detailed note you leave your stylist, the more you will love your items!  And be sure to pin outfits that you like frequently.  I also follow Stitch Fix on Pinterest and pin directly from items they have in the warehouse.

On to the goods...

 Collective Concepts Rosco Floral Print Crochet Detail Tank - $58.  Love at first site - I love a good feminine top, and this was perfect.  I was really hoping it would fit - and it did!  Kept.


 Gilli Zuli Striped Maxi Dress - $74.  Stripes and too tight in all the wrong places.  I've said before that stripes are not my friend, and this dress reconfirmed it!  Returned.


 Collective Concepts Simpson Halter Blouse - $58.  Initially, I loved the look of this top, but unfortunately it was extremely boxy and too short on me.  Returned.


 Renee C Reyna Maxi Dress - $78.  This dress fit really well, and I ended up keeping it on for at least fifteen minutes while I debated about keeping it.  In the end, I decided I wouldn't wear it enough to justify $78 - I am on a budget these days - so it was Returned.  However, I sort of wish I had kept it and might request it again.


Mavi Kalie Bleached Denim Jacket - $98.  I had specifically asked for a lightweight, light wash fitted jean jacket.  And it was delivered!  Initially I was really upset about the price, but once I convinced myself that I could wear it three of our four seasons, I decided to Keep it.  Best decision ever - I've worn it at least four times since.

I gave my stylist a very detailed note for my next fix, so I'm excited to see what I get.  What do you think?  Should I request the maxi dress back?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!