Friday, June 19, 2015

Blogger Love v.45 & Penning Hope

Happy Friday everyone!  We made it.  It's the weekend and I am so looking forward to it!  This week has been a little quiet around here, and I promise I have a few good reasons why.  I can't share all of them (yet) but I was also in Iowa this past week celebrating my Dad's retirement, as well as working on two projects for work that happen to be due three days apart.  I hope to share my other (and biggest time consumer) with you all soon!

This week, I want to introduce you to a new-to-you blogger, Hope from Penning Hope.  Hope is a southern blogger that writes about life in the south, full heartsher passion for helping others, and all things spiritual.

I think you'll agree that Hope is a blogger that you do not want to miss out on!  You can find more of her here:



Are you a new blog that would like a FREE sponsorship?  Check out "New Found Joy" here.

For Blogger Love this week, I have just a few, but very important posts to share:

Christine and Cassie's "Speak Up for Silence" series.  Even you don't suffer from a form of mental illness, these stories are incredibly brave.

"I'm Failing at this Working Mom Thing" by (Bee)utiful Blessings.  If you are a mother, you need to read this - if nothing else to know that what you feel is normal.  Every mom can relate, working or not!

"The Parts We Choose to Share" by Ember Grey.  Spot on.  The comparison game is awful!

Do you have any posts by others that you'd like to share?  Please link up below!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!