Thursday, May 21, 2015

Quatro, Shi, IV, FOUR.

Well friends, somehow I managed to mess up my entire blog layout/design.  At least I have my designed header - but the titles, dates and page names are messed up.  All this has done is speed up my desire to move to Wordpress.  I mean, if I'm paying someone to fix a design anyway, shouldn't I just pay someone to get me to the wonderful land of Wordpress?  Decisions, decisions. 

In the meantime, the wonderful Whitney tagged me to do this fun "four" survey that I'm sure you have seen in other posts.  Humor me, ok?

Four Names People Call You
Meagan
Meg (most common)
Mama/Mommy
Honey

Four Jobs You've Had
Daycare Worker
Pharmacy Tech
Parking Lot Attendant
Various positions within Fundraising

Four Movies You've Watched More than Once
Love, Actually
Clueless
Serendipity
Elf

Four Books I Recommend
The Storyteller
Reconstructing Amelia
The Secret Keeper
Hunger Games (all of them)

Four Places I Have Lived
Iowa
Minneapolis, MN
Chicago
Suburbs of Chicago

Four Places I've Been
Japan
England
France
St. Thomas/St. John/BVI

Four Places I'd Rather Be Now
On the beach
Iowa
In bed
On a Girls Trip

Four of My Favorite Foods
(not healthy!)
Pizza
Pasta
Chips and Salsa/Guac
Baked Sweets

Four TV Shows I Watch
All the Real Housewives
Married at First Sight
Orange is the New Black
BIG BROTHER

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to this Summer
Nights outside with cocktails
Sunshine
My Birthday!
Weekly playdates with my besties

Four Things I'm Always Saying
"No way!"
"I mean, really?!"
" I love you!"
"Oh, stop!" (to my daughters)

I think most of you have already done this, so I'm not tagging anyone.  If you haven't and want to participate, please do and let me know!

Tomorrow I have a fun blogger to share with you, along with my favorite posts from this week! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!