Friday, May 15, 2015

Blogger Love v.41

Happy Friday, friends!  We've made it through another week, and for that I'm very grateful.  This weekend will be somewhat relaxed and very much needed.

This past week, I've felt like I was being pulled in ten directions - which is still accurate - but I've made "me time" a priority in the last few days.  Even the smallest things like a glass of wine, chocolate, or a few minutes to blog or read have done wonders for my state of mind!

I also shared with you my latest Stitch Fix, which was less than exciting.  Here's hoping June's fix is better!

I have three special posts I want to share with you for Blogger Love today!

"My Move from Blogger to Wordpress" by The Rachael Way.  I'm not going to lie, Wordpress freaks me out, but I feel like I would love it once I figured it out.  All of the fun plug-ins, and my itching for a new design have me leaning towards it.  We'll see!

"Twelve Months of Bliss" by Ember Grey.  This came at the perfect time for me.  Check it out - you'll want to join!

"The True Meaning of Mother" by Love the Here and Now.  Yes, to all of this.  Anne reads my mind, I swear she does!

Want to share some of your favorite posts by others this week?  Link up with us below, click around, and find some new-to-you bloggers!


An InLinkz Link-up

I hope you all have a great weekend - what are you up to?  Check back next week, I'm making some additions to my sponsorship program!

All the Joys - Blogger Love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!