Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Introducing: Blogging A to Z

First things first, I'm the realest I'm not a blogging expert.  I don't think any of us are.  Each of us knows what works for our blogs, and know that those things vary from blogger to blogger.  With that said, I have found some things that work great for me over the past year, so I am here to share those with you!


Every couple of weeks, I will share a tip or two - making my way from A to Z.  With some help from Melissa, I've come up with a list of items to share, but I'm happy to share my thoughts on specific items you would like to hear about.  Let me know in the comments if you have any burning questions!

I've also changed a few things to my sponsor program, which will be in effect starting in June.  I am planning on a new way to highlight you, my sponsors, which I think will be fun!  If you'd like to be a part of it, check out all of the options here.

I can't wait for the first post in this new series - check back next week! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!