Friday, May 8, 2015

Blogger Love v.40

Here we are on Friday again, and yet another week I am saying it went too fast.  I am extremely happy about the weather we had yesterday - 80's and not a cloud in the sky.  Too bad I was in an office all day!

This weekend I am co-hosting a baby shower for my sister in law and am so excited!  This baby will make me an auntie and I can't wait to spoil her - although I sort of have already started, oops!

Speaking of co-hosting, this week for Blogger Love, I have Christine co-hosting with me.  You might already know her, or remember her from this post, where she shared with us her love for amusement parks and how some tips for real estate.  Christine is part of my #tribe and I'm happy to have her here today!

"On Telling Your Story" by Living in Yellow.  I can't pinpoint why, but Erin's post spoke to me.  Tell your story - you never know who is listening, and who needs to hear it at that moment.

"My Mother-Daughter Bucket List" by Macaroni and Mascara.  I absolutely love this idea.  I plan on making one myself, after reading MacKensey's list!

"Where Are All the Mediums?" by Venus Trapped in Mars.  100 times yes.  I love fashion, the random fashion post, but find that post of the items don't apply to my body type.  I am craving a size 8-12 fashion blog!!

"Tell Me About Your Town Reminder" by Amanda Moments.  This month's prompt is fun - local food choices!  I often hear that what I grew up eating was "different" or "weird", so I can't wait to hear what is normal for others.

Want to link up with Christine and I?  Please share at least one post by a blogger other than yourself.  Click around below and find some new-to-you bloggers!




In case you missed it this week, I shared what I was currently up to, and reasons why May is awesome.  I also tweeted that I am ready for a complete redesign of the blog.  It's been about a year, is that too soon?  I don't want to keep changing things up on you!  Who are your favorite designers - for a reasonable price?  Do tell!


All the Joys - Blogger Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!