Friday, May 1, 2015

Blogger Love v.39

I have been thrown off all week.  I changed up the days I was out of the house, which had me thinking that I was a day ahead all week.  No bueno when you love weekends!  So needless to say, I'm happy that today is finally Friday - even if my mind thinks it's Saturday.

This week, I wrote one of my favorite posts to write - a birthday letter to celebrate E's fifth birthday.  I can't wait until she is older, I am planning on sharing the letters with her!

Also... April ended and so did my spending freeze.  And the most surprising part?  I didn't fail.  Seriously!

This week for Blogger Love, I wanted to share Becca, from Becoming Adorrable's post "7 Tips for Being Productive While Working at Home".  I work from home often, and always find myself procrastinating by "just watching one show" or "taking a little rest".  I loved the tip about putting shoes on - who can get comfy on a couch with shoes on?

Do you want to share your favorite posts by bloggers other than yourself?  Link up below and tell us what you loved this week!



All the Joys - Blogger Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!