Thursday, August 20, 2015

That Was Unexpected

This past month has been anything but planned.  Sure, we planned on moving out of our old home, staying in a few hotels, and moving to Dallas.  But everything else I didn't really think about.  Unfortunately, that meant that this little space of mine was left feeling quite neglected. 

The important thing is that I'm back!  And I'm coming back with all kinds of ideas for my space.  First off, I'm making the big move to Wordpress - I've finally been convinced!  You might have seen on twitter that I was locked out of my Blogger account for quite some time.  All of my requests were going unanswered, but somehow on my fifth attempt they unlocked my account!  Thank you to everyone that tweeted on my behalf.

Also, I'll be making some changes to my Friday posts.  They will still incorporate Blogger Love, but will have a little extra as well - starting next week!

I have some new ad spots available too!  You can check them out here and use code "DALLAS" to take 50% off any spot!

For now, I'll leave you a list of everything I've been up to over the past month, because, who doesn't love lists?

// Moved out of our old home

// Stayed a week at our friend's house while they were on vacation

// Moved in to a hotel in Chicago for over a week

// Had my last day of work!  Which resulted in me turning in my laptop, which didn't help with my blogging break.

// Had a quick girls trip for some major retail therapy

// Had way too many "goodbye" dinners, drinks and nights out

// Went to Iowa for a week

// Stayed in St. Louis with my sister for a few days

// Had my first flight with both girls by myself to Dallas (we survived!)

// Closed on our new home!

// (Patiently?) waiting our things from IL to arrive so we can begin to make our house a home.

I'm so happy to be back - I've missed you all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!