Friday, August 28, 2015

Blogger Love (with a twist)

It has been ages since I've hosted a Blogger Love link up - which makes me sad because it is one of the highlights of my week.  Thank you to those who kept up with your posts! 

Over my unintentional break, I found myself thinking a lot about how I want this space of mine to look and feel.  One aspect I wanted to switch up a bit was Blogger Love.  I enjoy sharing my favorite posts with you all, but I also wanted to be able to share other "loves" of mine without posting every single day about one thing that catches my attention.  I'm still thinking of a great name (ideas welcomed!) but Fridays from now on will be Blogger Love + everything else.  It might include makeup, tv shows, drinks, recipes - you name it, it will appear during some Friday in the future.  I should also add that nothing that appears here will be sponsored - just purely items or things that I have been loving lately.

This is also still a weekly link up!  Link up your "favorites" posts as well - it's really open ended.  But as always, all I ask is that you check out the other links and spread the love too.

So, let's get to it, shall we?

This week, I'm loving...

This post by Christine Everyday.  Sure, it touches on a "hot topic" - gun control (which I do have strong opinions about), but that's not the main point.  It would be hard to find someone that can't nod along while reading this.

Stiegl Grapefruit Radler.  I mean, yum!  It's the perfect summer beer in my opinion.

Amazon one-day shipping.  I have Prime for the 2-day shipping, but lately I've been noticing that if I spend a certain amount, I can get one day shipping for free!  Is this always the case and I have just been missing out?

What are your loves this week?  Link up below and share with us! 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!