Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stitch Fix - August 2015

My Stitch Fix box was the first piece of real mail I received at our new address and it was the perfect housewarming gift, if I do say so myself.

I had been missing my fixes since I put them on hold two months ago when we moved out of our old house.  Two months doesn't seem like a lot, but when you are craving any sort of "normal", two months is forever.  I was so happy to see this on my (new) front porch, even if it wasn't a "keep-it-all" box.

Please excuse the poor quality of photos.  I am trying to find the perfect spot in the new house to hang the clothes - this wasn't it.  Those aren't stripes you are seeing in every piece, it is the blinds!

 Ivy + Blu Joy Eyelet Dress - $84.  I liked this dress on, it fit well and was longer, which I prefer.  I thought it would look cute with a jean jacket or blazer, but couldn't convince myself that white would stay clean in my house.  Returned.



 Brixon Ivy Pinson Drape Cardigan - $54.  When I first pulled this out, I thought it was definitely going right back in and shipped back.  But I always try everything on, just in case, and I'm so glad I did with this.  It fits perfectly and the second layer gives it something special.  Kept.



 41Hawthorn Breyson Pleated Tab-Sleeve Blouse - $58.  Those aren't lines in the shirt (although they would be cute on this).  I am a sucker for shirts like these, especially when the arms roll up.  I love navy and this fit really well.  Kept.



 Brixon Ivy Bixby Clover Print Blouse - $64.  I really wanted to like this.  It was different, black and white, and the sleeves rolled up.  However, boxy shirts and I don't really get along, and this one was not a great fit.  Returned.




Bay to Baubles Hemway Triple Stone Necklace - $28.  I love the color of the stones on this, but it was an awkward length for me - not long, but tshirt neck length.  I might just request no jewelry from now on because I haven't loved anything they've sent me.  Returned.

I'm still waiting on my "keep the whole box" fix.  But as long as there is at least one piece in each box, I remain a happy customer!

If you are considering trying out Stitch Fix - here is my referral link.  If you do use it, thank you - I receive product credit!  If you get Stitch Fix and blog about your fixes, leave your link in the comments, I'm always looking for new items to pin!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments! I will respond directly to the email address linked to your comment. If you are a no-reply blogger I will respond to you here. Thanks for stopping by!